1.Sign the agreement
1. The content of this agreement includes the text of the agreement and all the rules that have been issued by MCC or may be released in the future. All rules are an integral part of the agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of the agreement. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any service provided by MCC and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as MCC Services) is subject to this Agreement.
2. You should carefully read the entire agreement before using the MCC service. If you have any questions about the agreement, you should consult MCC. However, regardless of whether you actually read the contents of this agreement before using the MCC service, as long as you use the MCC service, this agreement will bind you, and you should not read the contents of this agreement or obtain MCC for you. For reasons such as the answer to the inquiry, the claim is invalid or the agreement is revoked.
3. You undertake to accept and abide by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you should immediately stop registering/activating the program or stop using the MCC service.
4. MCC reserves the right to formulate and revise this Agreement and/or various rules from time to time as needed, and to make announcements on the website publicity, and will not notify you separately. The changed agreements and rules will automatically take effect as soon as they are posted on the website. If you do not agree to the change, you should stop using the MCC service immediately. By continuing to use the MCC Service, you are accepting the revised Agreement and Rules.
2. Registration and account
1. Registrant qualification
If the user has full civil rights and capacity or does not have full civil rights and capacity, but clicks the consent to register button, the website is deemed to have agreed by its legal representative and is registered and used by its legal agent. If you do not have the above qualifications, you and your guardian shall bear all the consequences resulting from this, and MCC reserves the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account and claim against you and your guardian.
2. Registration and account
The user agrees to provide valid contact information, such as mobile phone number and other information, set the MCC account number and password according to the requirements of the MCC registration page. The user shall ensure the authenticity, completeness and accuracy of all the information provided. If the user legally, completely and effectively provides the information required for registration, he/she has the right to obtain the MCC account and password, and the MCC account and password are used for the user to log in at the MCC. When the user obtains the MCC account and password, the user is deemed to have successfully registered. The user agrees to receive emails and/or short messages sent by the MCC related to MCC website management and operation.
3. User information
There are reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you provided is incorrect, false, outdated or unregulated. MCC has the right to send you notices or requests for corrections, and has the right to directly delete the corresponding materials until the suspension or termination of some or all of the MCC services. MCC assumes no responsibility for this and you will be liable for any direct or indirect damages and adverse consequences.
You should accurately fill in and update your contact information, contact number, contact address, postal code, etc., so that MCC or other users can effectively contact you, because you can't get in touch with you through these contacts, which leads to you. Any loss or increase in costs incurred in the use of the MCC Service shall be entirely borne by you. You understand and agree that you are obligated to maintain the validity of the contact information you provide, and if there are changes or updates, you should follow the MCC's requirements.
4. Account security
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your MCC nickname and password, and all activities (including but not limited to information disclosure, posting, online click consent or submission of all types of activities that occur under the login name, MCC nickname and password) Responsibility for rules agreements, online renewal agreements or purchase of services, etc.). You agree to:
(a) If you find that anyone has used your MCC nickname and password without authorization, or any other circumstances that violate confidentiality, you will immediately notify the MCC;
(b) Ensure that you strictly abide by the security, certification, transactions, top-ups, withdrawal mechanisms or processes of the website/service;
(c) Make sure you leave the website/service in the right steps at the end of each internet session. BIBO cannot and will not be liable for any loss that occurs as a result of your failure to comply with this paragraph. You understand that it takes a reasonable amount of time for the MCC to take action on your request, and the MCC is not responsible for the consequences (including but not limited to any of your losses) that have occurred prior to taking action.
3. MCC service
1. Through the MCC services and other services provided by MCC and its affiliates, members can post transaction information, query currency prices and transaction information, reach trading intentions and conduct transactions, participate in MCC organized activities, and use other information services on the MCC. And technical services.
2. When you have a transaction dispute with other members during the MCC transaction, once you or any other member or both parties jointly submit the MCC request for mediation, MCC has the right to make a mediation decision baoksed on the unilateral judgment. You understand and agree to accept MCC. Judgment and mediation decisions.
3. You understand and agree that MCC reserves the right to provide you with the necessary information such as user information and transaction records that you provide to MCC at the request of your local government department (including the Judiciary and Administration). If you are suspected of infringing on the lawful rights and interests of others, MCC also has the right to provide the necessary identity information to the right holder in the initial judgment of the alleged violation.
4. Your use of the MCC Service, the taxable benefits, and all hardware, software, services and other costs are your responsibility.
4, MCC service usage specifications
1. During the use of the MCC service on the MCC, you are committed to the following conventions: All actions implemented during the use of the MCC service are subject to the laws and regulations of your country and the requirements and requirements of the MCC rules. Violation of the public interest or public morals, not jeopardizing the legitimate rights and interests of others, not evading taxes and fees, does not violate this agreement and related rules. If you violate the foregoing commitments and have any legal consequences, you shall bear all legal liabilities in your own name and ensure that the MCC is free from any losses.
In the process of dealing with other members, we abide by the principle of good faith, do not take unfair competition, do not disturb the normal order of online transactions, and do not engage in behaviors unrelated to online transactions. The commercial use of any data on the MCC is not permitted, including but not limited to, the use of materials displayed on the MCC station in any manner, such as reproduction, dissemination, etc., without the prior written consent of MCC. Do not use any device, software or routine intervention or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the MCC or any transactions or activities being conducted on the MCC. You must not take any action that would result in an unreasonably large data load being imposed on the MCC network device.
2. You understand and agree that MCC reserves the right to make a unilateral determination of your breach of the above commitments and to treat or terminate the provision of services to you in accordance with the applicable rules of the unilateral determination, without your consent or advance notice to you. baoksed on the need to maintain MCC transaction order and transaction security, MCC has the right to perform operations such as closing the corresponding transaction order in the event of a malicious sale or purchase that disrupts the normal trading order of the market. Confirm that you have violated the law or infringement by the legal instrument in force in your country's national administrative or judicial authority, or MCC believes that your actions are suspected of violating the terms of this agreement and/or rules or suspected violation of laws and regulations. MCC reserves the right to publicize your alleged violations or breach of contract on MCC and the measures MCC has taken against you. MCC reserves the right to remove any suspected illegal or suspected infringement of the legal rights of others or violations of this Agreement and/or the rules posted on the MCC and to be penalized in accordance with the rules.
MCC reserves the right to unilaterally determine the nature of your conduct and whether it constitutes a breach of this Agreement and/or the Rules, for any conduct you perform on the MCC, including actions that you have not implemented on the MCC but have affected MCC and its users. Accordingly, corresponding penalties were imposed. You should keep all the evidence relevant to your actions and you should bear the negative consequences of not being able to provide sufficient and sufficient evidence. In the event that any of your alleged breach of the contract has caused damage to any third party, you shall be solely responsible for all legal liabilities in your own name and shall ensure that the MCC is protected from any loss or increase in costs. If you are suspected of violating the relevant laws or the provisions of this agreement, causing MCC to suffer any losses, or being subject to any third party claims, or being penalized by any administrative department, you shall compensate MCC for the losses and/or expenses incurred. , including reasonable attorney fees.
5. Scope of responsibility and limitation of liability
1. The MCC is responsible for providing you with MCC related services in the “as is” and “available” status. However, MCC makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the services provided by MCC, including but not limited to the suitability of MCC Services, no errors or omissions, continuity, accuracy, reliability, and suitability for a particular purpose. At the same time, MCC does not make any commitment or guarantee for the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and timeliness of the technologies and information involved in MCC services.
2. You understand that the information on the MCC is posted by the user and may be subject to risks and risks.
3. MCC is only used as a trading location. MCC only serves as a place for you to obtain currency information represented by Bitcoin, to identify trading obokjects, to negotiate and conduct transactions in Bitcoin or other currencies, but MCC cannot control the bitcoin or other currencies involved in the transaction. Quality, safety or legality, the authenticity or accuracy of the transaction information, and the ability of the parties to perform their obligations under the transaction agreement. You should exercise your own discretion to determine the authenticity, legality and validity of the relevant Bitcoin and/or information, and bear the responsibility and loss arising therefrom. MCC is not obligated to conduct prior review of all users' information data, bitcoin or other currency information, trading practices, and other transactions related matters, unless otherwise required by law or regulation: MCC has reasonable grounds It is believed that there may be major violations or breaches of contract for specific members and specific transactions. The MCC has reasonable grounds to believe that the user's actions at the MCC are suspected of being illegal or improper.
4. A third party authorized by MCC or MCC or a third party that you agree with MCC has the right to accept disputes arising from your dealings with other members baoksed on your irrevocable authorization, and has the right to unilaterally determine the facts and The applicable rules, in turn, make processing decisions, including but not limited to adjusting the transaction status of the relevant order, instructing the third party payment company or customer service to pay all or part of the disputed payment to one or both parties to the transaction. This processing decision is binding on you. If you do not execute the processing decision within the time limit, MCC has the right (but not the obligation) to directly use the money you are still in the MCC account, or you pay for the deposit paid by MCC and its affiliates.
You should promptly make up the deposit and make up for the losses of MCC and its affiliates. Otherwise, MCC and its affiliates have the right to directly deduct your rights under other contracts and have the right to continue to recover. You understand and agree that a third party authorized by MCC or MCC or a third party that you agree with MCC is not a judicial body and can only authenticate the evidence as an ordinary person, or a third party authorized by MCC or MCC or you agree with MCC. The third party’s mediation of the dispute is entirely baoksed on your irrevocable authorization, which cannot guarantee that the outcome of the dispute will meet your expectations and will not be responsible for the conclusion of the dispute. If you suffer losses, you agree to claim compensation from the beneficiary.
5. You understand and agree that MCC shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any of the following circumstances, including but not limited to damages for profits, goodwill, use, data, etc. or other intangible losses (regardless of Whether the MCC has been informed of the possibility of such damages): MCC has reasonable grounds to believe that there may be significant violations or defaults for certain members and specific transactions. The MCC has reasonable grounds to believe that the user's actions at the MCC are suspected of being illegal or improper. Costs and losses resulting from the purchase or acquisition of any data, information or transactions, or alternative actions, through the MCC Services. Your misunderstanding of MCC services. Any other loss related to MCC services that is not caused by MCC.
6. Regardless of the circumstances, MCC is not responsible for equipment maintenance due to normal information networks, information network connection failures, computer, communication or other system failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, uprisings, riots, productivity or Insufficient means of production, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, government actions, orders of the judiciary or third party inaction caused by the inability to service or delay the service.
6.Change and termination of the agreement
Changes to the Agreement: MCC reserves the right to change the contents of this Agreement or other terms of service and operating rules issued by MCC at any time. MCC will post an announcement in a prominent position within the MCC Station upon change, and the changes will take effect from the time of publication, such as the user continues to use The service provided by the MCC is deemed to be the user's consent to the change of the content. If the user does not agree to the changed content, the user has the right to cancel the MCC account and stop using it.
Termination of the agreement: MCC reserves the right to cancel the MCC account of the user in accordance with the terms of this agreement. This agreement is terminated on the date of cancellation of the account. MCC reserves the right to terminate all MCC services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be terminated on the date of termination of all MCC services.
The right to permanently freeze (deregister) your account's permissions on the MCC and the MCC nickname corresponding to the account:
1. After MCC terminates the service to you, you are suspected to be registered as an MCC user directly or indirectly or in the name of another person;
2. The e-mail address you provided does not exist or cannot receive e-mail, and there is no other way to contact you, or MCC will notify you of the change of e-mail information by other means, and you will still be within three working days after the MCC notice Not changed to a valid email address;
3. The main content in the user information you provide is not true or inaccurate or not timely or incomplete;
4. When this Agreement (including rules) changes, you expressly and notify MCC that you are unwilling to accept the new service agreement;
5. Other MCCs believe that the service should be terminated.
The termination of this Agreement does not affect the breach of contract by the defaulting party. If your account service is terminated or the account is permanently frozen (deregistered), the MCC is not obligated to disclose or disclose to you any of your accounts. Information, and is not obligated to forward any information you have not read or sent to you or a third party.
You agree that upon termination of your contractual relationship with MCC, MCC will still have the following rights: to continue to store your User Information and all transaction information during your use of the MCC Service. MCC may still claim rights against you under this Agreement if you are in violation of this Agreement or the rules during the use of the MCC Services. After MCC suspends or terminates the provision of MCC services to you, the following principles shall be applied to the transaction before your suspension or termination of service, and you shall be solely responsible for and shall be solely responsible for any disputes, losses or increased costs arising from the following processing. MMC shall be exempt from any loss or liability for any loss: if you have not yet transacted Bitcoin or other currency that has been uploaded to MCC before the service is terminated or terminated, MCC reserves the right to delete this item while suspending or terminating the service. Information about the item; you have already entered into a sales contract with other members before the service is terminated or terminated, but MCC has the right to delete the sales contract and related information on Bitcoin or other currency transactions; MCC may not delete the transaction if it has already reached a sales contract with other members before it has been terminated or terminated, but MCC has the right to notify the counterparty of the relevant situation while suspending or terminating the service.
8. Legal application, jurisdiction and other
1. The validity, interpretation, alteration, enforcement and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the local laws of Estonia. If there is no relevant law, the general international business practices and/or industry practices shall be referred to.
2. This Agreement contains general specifications for your use of MCC. You must also comply with the specific specifications applicable to the platform when using an MCC (see your other agreements with the platform and platform rules, etc.) content). If a general specification is inconsistent or conflicting with a particular specification, the particularity specification has priority.
3. The dispute arising from this agreement shall be determined according to the platform to which the service you use belongs to. For example, the dispute arising from your use of the MCC service shall be communicated and handled by the MCC operator. In the event of a dispute, you and the MCC's operator agree to use the court of the defendant's domicile as the court of first instance.